Sunday 9 January 2011

Addictions and predictions

So I have come to the conclusion that I am a bit of a shopping, Mc Donald's eating and coke drinking person!
I am really REALLY going to struggle but I WILL GIVE it up this year. (Ok maybe not the shopping, its a woman's prerogative)

Firstly that's it no more takeaways or fast food of any sort!! If I fail this task I will give £5 to my daughters money jar. I can already hear her begging for a Mc Donald's as I say this. But I will stick to my guns!

The next task will be extremely hard not for the fact its my FAVOURITE drink but also for the fact I have a box of 12 cans in my fridge. I will attempt cold turkey but may have to go for diet coke just to get my little fix hehe. I will give my daughter £1 for every can to her money jar if I fail.

My 3rd and final addiction is shopping. I find myself there most weekends (and weekdays) and need to STOP! I need to control my spending and only buy when I actually need it. THIS ONE WILL BE HARD! But I will do it promise ;)

Now my predictions........
I predict I will fail these all in the first week haha. No really I cant predict the future but my star-sign is telling me...Scorpio, you are determined to have things go your way. If it doesn't, you will smile on the outside and fume on the inside; until you resolve the issue. The Scorpio 2011 yearly horoscope shows that in 2011, you will have little reason for finding anything but pleasure out of life. Things will tend to go your way, especially in terms of relationships and your career. So smile for real and enjoy 2011.


Looks like I will have a happy 2011 and will accomplish many of my hopes and dreams! I'm ready to do it BRING ON 2011 :-)


See what 2011 holds for you here: your horoscope

6 comments:

  1. woooop!! go you! though another thing you have to do in 2011 is meet me! :P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah Rachel thought it looked weird haha now to figure out how to edit it lol!

    YES emma I will be seeing you in MAY! yay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to think we do all meet up (eventually)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah right to the MD's you only had one today... whilst shopping I might add ;) but I can talk Im just as bad but now there are no more festive pies It makes it a little easier.Try Subways BMTs MmmmMMMMmmmm or does that defeat the object?

    ReplyDelete